The Resource "Oh, God!"
- "Oh, God!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Brothers presents a Jerry Weintraub production, a Carl Reiner film ; screenplay by Larry Gelbart ; produced by Jerry Weintraub ; directed by Carl Reiner
- Jerry Landers, (John Denver) a supermarket assistant manager and a good yet non-religious person, suddenly finds a note in the mail one day that grants him an "interveiw" with God. Thinking it to be a hoax he tosses it away, but when it keeps reappearing he finally gives in. Skeptical at first, he ends up carrying His personal message - that the world can work with what God's given us
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Victor J. Kemper ; editor, Bud Molin ; music, Jack Elliott
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- Includes English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles
- George Burns, John Denver, Teri Garr, Donald Pleasence
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "Oh, God!"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Oh, God!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://jackson.library.link/resource/wTWw6cAI6h0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://jackson.library.link/resource/wTWw6cAI6h0/">"Oh, God!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://jackson.library.link/#JCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://jackson.library.link/">Jackson County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Jackson County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...